2008-04-20

Casual Little Denim Jacket

I picked up this denim jacket from a charity shop yesterday. It was a nice place there. It wasn't to small, so there was much to look through, and it wasn't anywhere near as crowded as Value Village is getting these days. The sales proceeds go to orphans and the shop is run by a Dutch family. They asked me if I was Dutch because of my height :) I also bought a fur collar that is cut to look like the collar and lapels of a jacket, as well as a belt and a bright floral dress. I'm planning to shorten the dress so I'll be posting that later sometime in the future.



5 comments:

cindy said...

i love that jacket! the color is so nice.

Stephanie said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I must say, you are gorgeous! I'll definitely be checking back. =]

Anonymous said...

What a great find...love those shoes too...

ROBOTS said...

retrô.

Luxe. said...

Im finding myself more and more drawn to denim kackets at the moment! Great find!