2008-04-04

Room Reno

This isn't fashion-related, but it still demonstrates my personal style. I'll be moving in to a new home at the end of the month and have started renovating. Today I can start painting my room. Then new floors will be laid in (a nice rich dark wood), and then I can finally put it all together. Well, it's actually a work in progress. I bought an antique writer's desk that I've been building the look of my room around. The walls will be a dark blue-green. Here's my inspiration board for the room:



The writer's desk looks similar to this one from Pottery Barn, except mine is authentic and about half the price.



I'm still on the lookout for two beautiful matching bookshelves to go with the desk. If you've seen any (within a lower price range), give me a heads up.

No comments: