2008-04-03

Spring Wishlist

The weather is looking a little better lately and I have spring outfits on the brain. It's still to cold for light-blazer wearing and will probably be so for a while but I can't help scouring through the new spring stock emerging in stores. The following are pieces that I absolutely need in my closet when the temperatures warm up.

1. Sandals. I stocked up on pretty dresses during winter that I wore with boots, but now, looking back at my wardrobe, I have no summer shoes except for a few sad-looking and worn out pairs of flats that I might have to toss.



2. Basics. I always need new white t-shirts because they wear out or stain too quickly. A nice neutral jersey dress would also be perfect for lazy outfit days. I might give in and buy something from American Apparel soon. I'd like some colorful jersey skirts.



3. Florals. I fell in love with this blazer from Zara. It's about $150 CAD at the moment so maybe I'll keep checking back to catch it on sale. That's just too much money for one little blazer (on my budget, at least).

No comments: