2008-05-01

While the City Sleeps

I think the biggest eye-opener that I came across when I first got into fashion is how fun it is to mix up textures. This editorial would be part of my dream wardrobe. I love the masculine blazers layered over top of heather-grey sweaters with waves of messy ruffles streaming from the bottom. I once ran into an amazing pair of black buckled boots, similar to the ones in this editorial, at Value Village. Unfortunately they were priced at $70, which I thought was ridiculous for VV and refused to by them. Now I sort of wish I had...





From Vogue Nippon June 2008
Scanned by A.T. from tfs.com

5 comments:

Seanrwatson2 said...

Such a beautiful model and photography. I really do like the idea of blending textures, it's fascinating. Not something I'd ever focused on but is worth time.

Unknown said...

those shoes in the last pic are gorgeous, hmm..can i afford them..no! do i want them..yes!

Anniq said...

love the photo choices! I love those big black boots and that cute think gray toque! :)

Kira Aderne said...

hi!

so cool blog!
lets exchange links?
i hope so,

a kiss and a hug,
Kira

Magnus said...

Yeah.. Some really good photos there..