2008-06-10

Etsy Finds

So whilst my inspiration for interesting outfits is running dry, I'm attempting to jog my brain by doing a little Etsy browsing. There are so many treasures to be found! I think the most lust-worthy items for me are the first collar and victorian-style blazer from Bonzie. That blazer is just too much! I'm very fond of the detailed stitching, the choice of pattern, great fit and great color palette. It looks like something runway worthy in my opinion. It's unfortunately out of my price range (actually everything is these days hah), but it's very beautiful to look at! I can really see Susie Bubble cooing over their beautiful collars. So lovely.





From Bonzie



From Malam





From Urban Heirlooms

6 comments:

Fashion Is Poison said...

etsy has so many treasures to be uncovered every second!

Elizabeth said...

Steampunk clothes—brilliant!

Anonymous said...

those collars are exquisite, think they allow you to throw a lot of other interesting stuff on to complete an outfit :D

geri hirsch said...

i love the clutch with the key, very cool!

simimoon said...

omg ! i loooove the collars! so chic!

Vancouverista said...

wow wow i love that flowered collar thing in the 3rd image down
really awesome