2008-08-03

Fall in Mociun

This fall, Mociun's collection features a delightful mix of different prints and textiles inspired by a wealth of different cultures, times and art-movements. The collection directly reflects the life of designer Caitlin Mociun, who, Since the tender age of twelve, has traveled extensively across Europe and Asia. Mociun's collections often reference the Bauhaus movement in print and design. Artsy prints are mixed with zany skinnies space-dyed tights, moccasins, beanies and scarves of all sorts. As a university student, this collection is great inspiration for daily wear that holds interest without being uncomfortable or too dressy. Many students on my campus break out the clunky hiking boots when the weather gets cold and wet. Maybe I'll consider joining them this fall, wearing them with skinnies, puffy woolen socks and a cozy scarves the Mociun way.



Images from Mociun.com

8 comments:

Amelia said...

Wow, I love the whole collection and want all of it. I'd never heard of this designer before.

niki said...

yes! another awesome collection from mociun. i love the prints on those high waisted skirts.

Anonymous said...

I love the mix of prints....

Solia said...

I love the scarves! I'm in a constant battle to find good scarves!

The Collector said...

I've never heard of this designer either - the looks are inspired.

I especially like the printed dress in the bottom left hand corner. I get annoyed though when designers put out too much sleeveless stuff in fall/winter. Some of us have to brave the elements.

Anthea said...

I've never heard of this designer..will check it out. I like all the prints. ps have you bought a pair of moccasins yet..very tempting!

Anonymous said...

great post - i'm obsessed with mociun! i'll be running in to nouvelle nouvelle just as soon as they get their shipment in!

E. said...

Interesting! You should update your blog more often: you find such great things!