2008-04-16

H&M Is Watching Me

Do you ever have the feeling that you're being watched? Well I do now. As I was browsing the new items H&M is releasing this fall at Nitrolicious, I came across and almost exact replica of a skirt I thrifted a few months back! They even have the extra panel of "leather" (their's might not be, but mine is) on the bottom! The color is exactly the same, and the only difference is the added buttons! I posted a photo of myself wearing this a while ago on tfs.com. Am I just crazy? I mean, it's so similar!







Images from nitrolicious.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your blog and h&m's skirt is ridiculously similar, i will admit.

i love those pants you thrifted in the previous post(s). i'm looking for some just like it, but they look fantastic on you!

i'm going to be linking to your blog, new fangirl here, ahaha.

belle

Anonymous said...

I prefer your thrifted version! Why have I not linked to your superb blog yet? Have done now and will be a firm reader!

Luxe. said...

That is very simmilar but I agree with Susie, yours is better. That cream coat is divine! I'll have to keep my eye out for that!

Diva said...

I love both skirts.when is the h&m version expected to hit stores