2008-04-26

What I Wore

So the past couple of days I haven't been online very much other than to post on the blog. My google reader was waiting for me today with over 50 new posts to read! I feel two steps behind everything. And I'm posting yesterday's outfit instead of today's again. I'm now trying to catch up on all of the sweet comments I received the past couple of days in encouragement about the direction my blog is going. Thank you guys! You make me smile :)

Yesterday I met with a contact who works in market research. She was very kind to me and we talked a long time about the industry and the sort of entry-level jobs and companies I should be looking out for. My dream job is in trend forecasting, but that's rather difficult to pursue in Vancouver. For the time being I have to stay here to finish my first degree but I'm not against setting out for someplace new in the future. I didn't take french for nothing all these years!

Yesterday I wore my brown leather jacket again because it was warm enough for a thinner one. I still topped it off with a scarf, however. This scarf is from Romania. It was my mother's in the 70s and 80s. It's still in wonderful shape and the colors really pull an outfit together. I'm off to do more catching up now!



3 comments:

Skye said...

I like this brown/grey combination compared with the colourful scarf!

dreamecho said...

you look like a model! and such style! honestly, that first photo looks straight out of face hunter...

Giselle said...

cute outfit...I love that skirt!

-Giselle