2008-04-25

Wine and Dine

Last night I ruined my last pair of tights getting my necklace caught in them. I had to photoshop the offending hole out of my photo. I really am in dire need of tights now. I only have one pair of black leggings left, which means either I will have cold feet of I'll have to lay off skirts and dresses until I get new tights or the weather gets warm enough. But I can still wear them with boots.. hmm... I should really get to ordering new ones.



The boy looked really handsome last night in his leather jacket and bow-tie. We went out for dinner and then stopped by a Transylvanian bakery I didn't know existed on the way home. We bought a delicious Romanian dessert called Savarina. It's a sponge cake dipped in rum syrup with whipped cream and strawberry sauce. I like how they actually use real strawberries for it mmm. No chemically created goo this time.



Did you know that Lamborghini makes wine? Apparently they were a wine family before they got into the car business. Interesting. My boyfriend tells me it has just a touch of leather flavour (of course, hahaha). Can't wait to try it!

6 comments:

cindy said...

you both have fantastic styles!

Unknown said...

i really admire your style :)

Anonymous said...

i love your blog. you have great taste and i think you look fab in everything. >.<
- kay.

Anonymous said...

i love your blog...

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, you have terrific taste and you look great in everything! I love this, continue!

Fashion Is Poison said...

this dress is so pretty!