2008-06-30

Soundtrack of the Moment

I've been tagged by Terri of The Conveyor Belt to post seven songs I'm currently listening to at the moment. It's a rather random list.

The Sunshine Underground - Put You In Your Place



MGMT - Electric Feel



I'm Not There Soundtrack - Goin to Acapulco



Bob Marley - Concrete Jungle



Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps



Flower Travellin' Band - Satori Pt. 2



Pink Floyd - Time


I'm not quite sure who to tag, since some might not be willing to make a music post on their fashion blog so the tag will be open to whomever would like to join in! I love to discover new music from people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

F.T.B. came back from a trip!

Sabrina said...

I heard they got back together for a tour? Is it all of the original members? I doubt they'd come all the way to Vancouver. They're probably only touring Japan. One can hope!