2008-07-01

Let's Celebrate, Eh?

Happy Canada day to all of the Canadian readers! I skipped the traditional red and white garb today. Does anyone else think that showing patriotism once a year by wearing your nation's colors is more spectacle than meaningful? Anyways, I unfortunately still have a work shift to slog through tonight but I was able to briefly enjoy the sunshine with a couple of friends this morning and afternoon. It pretty much feels like any other summer afternoon. Not that I can complain now that the sun has finally arrived.

9 comments:

NicoNice said...

cool pic

Mimi said...

I looooove this shot! (Happy Canada Day!)

The Collector said...

Happy Canada Day!
As you know, it's Winter here in Australia but I simply cannot wait to be able to lounge around like you in the sun wearing light clothing. Your picture is not helping me and rather I am getting very impatient!

C said...

Cute! You look a little Zooey Deschanel in that pic!

jo said...

mm that's lots of sun and happy prints! love the mix of floral prints.

susie_bubble said...

Amazing shot!

Jill said...

Love the mix of florals. That is not easy to do, and you look fantastic.

Cee said...

I take amazing photos =P
jokes
but i want the rest of our photoshoot.

Tina :) said...

Having a top and bottom with a floral print is very difficult to do, but you really pulled it off well!
Love this shot!