2008-11-08

What I Wore... Yesterday

I wish the rain will stop already because I'm running out of places to take photos in my own house! We don't have many uncluttered walls. Here's what I wore yesterday. I layered floral net tights over a pair of shiny sheer grey ones. The leather skirt is vintage, and the sweater is second hand as well (but I wouldn't call it vintage).




This cold of mine refuses to leave! I'm not sneezing any less today than I did yesterday, and the day before, and the day before... How frustrating. I'm eating very well. It must be stress or lack of exercise.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're back! Haha, and so many posts for me to catch up on. Finally. haha...

I love those hats in the previous post.

diamondsinchampagne said...

Omg hurry up and leave cold! you poor thing!

Love the look you posted, i love the leather against the lace tights... gorgeous!

yanqin said...

That is a gorgeous skirt, it looks like it fits beautifully

Alyssa Muck said...

love this outfit. it looks so winter-y but so chic. i wouldn't expect a leather skirt to fall so properly in such a vintage style, but it hangs great on you!

hollyshambles.x said...

i love the skirt! i'd never be brave enough to wear it but you pull it off so well! especially with those tights (:

Anonymous said...

The skirt is beautiful!

Anna said...

love your skirt!

Delmy said...

How cute...

Liv Bambola said...

Really like the layered tights idea! And that leather skirt is to die for! Absolutely amazing find :)

The Glossy Editor said...

gorgeous skirt!

Anonymous said...

That leather skirt is beautiful~ i love how full it is! it's an unusual silhouette for leather.

ediot said...

the last pic is so cool- and that outfit looks perfect on yOu