2009-02-25

Waiting...



Hey guys! Just another quickie post today. I'm on campus waiting to commence exam #4... This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago by my boy Kevin. Check out his flickr! He likes comments. ...My bangs really need to start growing out faster. They're always in my face these days! It doesn't look so great.

I'm hoping to shoot a few outfit photos when I get home today. I ordered a cool pair of tie-dye style leggings from Forever 21 and I've been experimenting with them. They look particularly interesting with lace tights layered on top.

Oh and PS: Here is a photo that Kevin took during his workshop with photographer Bruce Gilden in New York. They ran into Bill Cunningham! Who I think is one of the very few remaining photographers still shooting on film in fashion. I'd like to see New York one day... soon...

8 comments:

Cruz said...

Your boyfriend is a good photographer. :) And the tye-dye/lace combo sounds cool!

Shay said...

I just thrifted some tie dye leggings! They are capri length though, so not sure they'll layer with tights. Interested to see what you do with yours...

Alice X said...

wowza, i wanna photographer boyfriend, i adore these pictures, they capture something unique.

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Fashion Garden said...

Love you pictures !
alice

www.thefashiongarden.blogspot.com

PrincessImp. said...

I like your bangs, i think they look great on you! And good luck on your exams!

Vera said...

The second picture is AMAZING!

Baybay Mama said...

Amazing photos....just be patient with your bangs:)

Meowth said...

You've never been to NYC?! Oh, you NEED to go there. Soon.