2009-07-10

Fashion Mag Goes 3 Dimensional

"This month, Dazed & Confused leaps out of your hands, taking fashion into the third dimension with a specially commissioned shoot of Marios Schwab’s 3D-inspired collection. Featuring 3D photography by Terry Tsiolis and styling by Nicola Formichetti, plus a specially inserted pair of 3D glasses and exclusive interview with the innovative designer."
3D fashion! I must thank the editors of Dazed for giving us a bit of peek into what one might have experienced at the Fall 2009 Marios Schwab show. I loved the anaglyphic prints. 3D glasses or no 3D glasses, they are still some crazily cool prints!

5 comments:

heleen said...

yessss thank you for posting about this, I'll be checking my local magazine store out first thing tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

such such such a good idea!!!!
loving it, its gorgeous!!!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Ana said...

wow this wil be really cool to see! i think i wanna go out and buy the mag now
Thanks!

fashionismyforte33.blogspot.com

Amelia said...

I'm always glad that I saved an old pair of 3D glasses from another magazine for moments like this. It looks really epic in 3D, but I like all the red and blue that you get without the glasses, too.

mode.ulation said...

This concept is so fresh and cool!
p.s. do you want to exchange links?

http://mode-ulation.blogspot.com