2008-04-26

Shoe Lust

Even though I'm currently jobless, and broke, and any money to be made is going towards tuition, I still browse the local stores with the eagerness of someone who just received a bonus. Who knows, maybe by some twist of fate the shoe fairy will leave these darling things on my doorstep. The first pair appeared in a photo on the Aldo site a few weeks ago, but the shoes themselves were nowhere to be found. Now they appear! I like the curved heel and wide elastic straps. The second pair has a sky-high price tag to match their vertiginous heels. $350? Aldo, you just broke my little heart.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

those alsos are amazing! you have good taste girl :)

Unknown said...

he, i meant aldos..

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for that first pair as well! I thought I had missed it being sold in stores.

Anonymous said...

Ya, you never know. This Filipino blogger, www.BryanBoy.com, blogs about what he wants and the lucky guy gets some! For example, he says he wanted a Lanvin top, Lanvin sent it. He wanted a catalogue from some Italian couture shop and it gets sent to him. Marc Jacobs named one of his new bags after Bryan Boy (BB)! So let's all keep wishing! We never know what our wishing might turn up!